LLC is owner-operated with hand picked staff to provide for a high quality education and care service centre. Our early childhood educators will take a holistic approach to pay attention to children's physical, personal, social, emotional and spiritual well-being as well as cognitive aspects of learning. One of the benefits of having a centre that is owner-operated is the passion and care that is put into the service, from generous budgets for resources to well looked after educators, LLC provides a premium high quality environment for your little ones!
Little Learners Centre operates five days per week from 7:00am to 6:00pm and is open all year round with possible closure over the Christmas Period for 2 weeks which will be notified to families early December. We have 2 rooms upstairs which are allocated for children aged up to 36 months and 2 spacious nursery/cot rooms to provide for the diverse and unique sleep and rest needs of children within the service. The children in this grouping are called The Orchids. We have 2 rooms located on level 1, for children 36 months to school-age. The children in this grouping are called The Banksias. When a group of children aged between 24 months and 36 months have formed, the service will extend into a third learning space also located on Level 1. This will be the Wattles Group.
Our service provides the following facilities:
- Morning tea
- Afternoon tea
- Other meals including Late snack/fruit available
- Personal Key Fob security system
- Sustainability program
- Veggie garden
- Various Programs
- In-house cook
- Fully air-conditioned with individually climate controlled rooms
- Large, natural play environments
- Early Childhood Teacher's
- Kinderm8 – a parent interactive communication app that connects families with their children’s progression, development and daily learning with instant messaging to families educators.
- Qikkids and QKEnrol – an easy to use parent app related to your child’s attendance within our centre.
- CCS Entitlements